NEW WEBSITE!

Sunday 19 January 2014

DJ Neptizzle | Reprezent FM

Source
If it's the latest Afrobeats you're looking for, look no further. 

I have to say, Afrobeats is about all I listen to these days (on account of not being able to stand half of the lukewarm and heavily recycled songs in the mainstream charts currently). I have to shout out DJ Neptizzle, simply because he gives me my weekly fix of the latest and greatest on the scene.
The show airs on Wednesdays, which I often miss due to work commitments etc, but thankfully he loads his shows on to his Soundcloud by Thursday evening. WOO HOO! Anyway, have a listen to his last show of the year here. Believe it or not, he managed to spin 100 tunes in 2 hours, which included a Top 10 Countdown of the years greatest hits! Want to know who was number 1?? 

Scroll down...

Of course it had to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...